Hello Everyone, this is Marty. Today we’re playing “not a step back” scenario on a new facility. There are for flags we need to defend. Respawn point is at the next flag, so if you’re down – you need to move on to defending the next one and so on.
– This way is better, and there’re woods here. While defending the first flag, I’m taking the left flank together with small group of players. The enemy is likely to flank this way. – Here they come. – One is down.
– Don’t peek too much. – I’m down. Well that was fast… I’m alone in the building now. – The red flag, left flank. I’m together with one guy in the woods. Holding it so far. The enemy is point blank near the building.
– I’m down! I’m down, don’t shoot! We were holding this building and flag for a decent time, moving on to defending the next flag. – Incoming! The battery at zoom cam is down. Worst time possible. Due to very moist and cold weather this issue will be haunting me for the whole game.
Will use powerbank next time. – The left flank, we managed to hold them off. They’re back to the road now. Zoom cam battery is usually good for an hour. But under such circumstances – just 20 minutes.
I didn’t expect that. – Friendly. – Ready. – They flanked us, holding our six. – Take cover! – Pin him down! – Shoot! – They’re flanking left! – They’re still flanking left! One is on the road! – They’re on our six! – I’m down! When you’re flanked from every side, there’s nothing else to do.
But we did a good job holding this flag. – Incoming along the road! – Sending a present! – One down! – They’re flanking our left and six! – I got pinned down! There are no buildings at this flag, so we have to position ourselves in the open.
I’m almost alone here, and we’re surrounded. – I’m down! The last flag should be really fun to defend. – Friendly. – Right above theirs heads. Will try another one. – Good job! – Yes, I got them. – Right above their heads.
– They’re behind the building! – Don’t let them get close to the windows to throw nades inside! The enemy is actively pushing to get inside the building, where our team is defending. I decided to get closed to the corner.
– I’m coming from the entrance side to the corner. Will help you out! – Friendly! – I’m at the corner! – I got one, another two are deeper in the woods! They suddenly… Grenade through the window. – Friendly.
Cover me! – Great, thanks! Good job! – Was that from the left? – I’m getting inside. – I’m down. Unfortunately, I lost this duel and soon enough the flag was taken. I hope you’ll click like button anyways.
Subscribe to my channel and social networks, there are tons of useful links below. Good luck with your games!